Happy Independence Day!
The American Society of São Paulo and the U.S. Consulate of São Paulo are pleased to invite you to the 2018 Independence Day Celebration on June 30th at 2:00pm. This is a FREE event for AmSoc members. Graded School has generously offered their new recreational grounds to host this annual community bash.
So come to celebrate this special American tradition by joining us for an outdoor family event that will include:
- A classic American barbecue, with hotdogs, hamburgers, traditional fixings, salads and desserts
- Opening Ceremony:
1. Presentation of Colors by U.S. Marines
2. Reading of President's Proclamation by CG Ricardo Zuniga
3. Official Presentation of Funds generated by Gala 2018 to ACB & Casa Limiar
- Fun activities for kids, including blow-up slides, trampolines and face painters
- The sounds of the Hideaway Cats Rock'n'Roll Band and sparklers to light up the evening sky
- Beer and Caipirinhas will be on sale!
- Sparklers for all at dusk!
1. AmSoc Members: Free
2. Special discount for Consulate employees (Contact CLO or AmSoc office)
3. Special arrangements for visiting Family members (Contact the office)
- Important notes
1. In the community spirit of the 4th of July tradition, we ask each family to bring along a homemade dish of your favorite recipe. That will be requested when you make your reservation online.
2. You should provide the age of all your children so we can organize the best activities for them!