Hear from college admissions officers first-hand
Which college is best for me? Choosing a university to attend can be daunting for students and families, with many factors to consider, including the application process, choosing the right subjects, student life, accomodations and financial aid.
To help you make the right choice, The American Society of São Paulo has invited representatives from the following universities for a presentation and Q&A about college admissions and life at the university:
- Boston College - Marybeth Cheverie, Associate Director of Admission.
- Dartmouth College - Greg Mane, Admissions Officer & Special Assistant to the Vice Provost.
- Emory University - Giselle Martin, Associate Director of Admission.
- Tufts University - Denny Paredes, Associate Director of Admission.
- University of Richmond - Nate Crozier, Associate Director of Admission.
Join us on August 23rd from 6:00pm at St. Paul's School to learn more about each institution. Do you have specific questions you'd like to ask? Submit them with your RSVP and we will include them in the Q&A session.
As street parking is limited, we recommend taking a taxi to St. Paul's School. Light refreshments will be served during the event.